• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Private Link functionality not available on Mac?

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to generate a private Link with Password required. I have the funktionality for MS but not for Apple. Am I doing something wrong? The Design Specifikation also show BETA Version. Is there a change to get it to work? If i save it, an open it on MS there are all Fontawesome Icons gone. Looking for a quick solution.

TOPICS
How to , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

You seem to be on a really old version of XD. We're currently on version 34. I don't believe the version of XD you have ever supported private link sharing.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stefanie,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD.
  2. Please share a few screenshots of the options that you are getting on your end.
  3. For more information on creating a private link, you can also refer to this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/xd/user-guide.html/ca/xd/help/share-designs-prototypes.ug.html

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 5.0.12.8, Creative Cloud-Synchronisation: 4.3.Bildschirmfoto 2020-10-30 um 11.59.07.png60.8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You seem to be on a really old version of XD. We're currently on version 34. I don't believe the version of XD you have ever supported private link sharing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines