Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problème sur les states, notamment, le hover dans un menu

Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'ai créé un menu avec un changement d'état en hover. Le problème est le suivant. Lorsque je survole un item du menu "animaux, jardin, eveil enfant, ésotérisme..." afin que les sous-menus s'affichent et bien le même sous-menu s'affiche pour tous les items survolés (sous-menu relatif au thème  santé- bien être soit " développement personnel, energetique, psychologie...). Peu importe où je survole sur la ligne de "santé-bien-être", j'ai toujours les mêmes sous-titres.

. J'ai essayé les masques, je n'ai pas réussi. Auriez-vous une solution? 

Capture d’écran 2020-08-04 à 01.04.39.png

I have made a menu with hover state. Here is my problem. I have a menu with secondary menu which is display when i hover the menu but it's the same secondary menu which display for all menu. I tried with mask but it is does not work. Could you help me ? 

whatever the item i hover it ( animaux..- eveil enfant..., ésoterisme, santé-bien-être, sciences...) it is always the "sante-bien entre" secondary menu which is display (Développement perssonnel- energetique, psychologie....)

Merci beaucoup.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We will need a few more information to test why this is happening. So will it be possible for you to share a few screenshots or a small video capturing the Components default and hover state? Please share a screenshot of the prototype Window. If you are comfortable you can also DM us the file so that we can check it on our end, to share the file you can add it to shared storage and then you can send the link through a direct message to me by clicking on my name.

Note: While sending a DM, please add this discussion link in the subject.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines