• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with XD's color selection panel in Windows 10

New Here ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at the color panel, a weird gradient while selecting colorsLook at the color panel, a weird gradient while selecting colors

This is what exactly I am telling about
I can't select the proper colour from the colour selection panel and it is showing some weird gradient kind of thing
I talked to the customer support and they told me that it is a bug and they will be reaching me soon by no contact from there side as well.
Please help

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Design , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Hi Neel,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with color selection in XD. It looks like you are facing the similar problem mentioned here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/panel-color-picker-picks-up-the-light-color-in-adobe-xd/td-p/10729788?page=1 Please try the suggestion mentioned and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Neel,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with color selection in XD. It looks like you are facing the similar problem mentioned here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/panel-color-picker-picks-up-the-light-color-in-adobe-xd/td-p... Please try the suggestion mentioned and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines