Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problemi con esportazione componente

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ciao a tutti,

Ho questo problema. Quando condivido un prototipo per lo sviluppatore, se seleziono un componente da esportare... include nel prototipo solo lo stato predefinito. C'è un modo per esportare e rendere disponibili per lo sviluppatore tutti gli stati e gli oggetti grafici contenuti?

Grazie mille in anticipo.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD and OS.
  2. Is this happening with a specific file or multiple files?
  3. Will it be possible for you to share the file with us? If yes, please add the file to a shared location like Google Drive or DropBox and share the link with us? You can either share it here or you can DM me the link by clicking on my name.

Note: While sending DM, please add this discussion link in the subject.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Grazie per la gentile risposta!

1. È l'ultima versione di XD e l'ultima versione di OS.

Ti allego il link per poter vedere.

https://xd.adobe.com/view/328b2941-c84f-466f-8c4e-ed5d7100e433-67d8/

Ho esportato il bottone "TEXT", ma nello stato hover non è possibile scaricare la freccia in formato svg.... così tutti gli elementi degli altri componenti.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We are sorry for the delay in response. I would like to know, if you have marked the arror for export in the prototype link. I would also suggest checking if the arrow is not hidden behind the layers. If that doesn't help, is it possible for you to share the XD file with us so that we can check at our end? If yes, please upload the file to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL here.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines