• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prototyp: Komponente / Zustandsänderung mit Screenwechsel

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eine Frage: Zustandsänderung mit Screenwechsel möglich und wenn ja wie?

Ich habe einen Button auf einem Screen-zwei Zustände. Standard und Gedrückt.

Der User soll sehen, dass er den Button auf den Screen gerade aktiv drückt. Mit drücken des Buttons, würde sich aber auch ein Screenwechsel ergeben.

Ich habe Probleme das genau das. Es ist im Prinzip ein Klick. Mit dem jetztigen Wissen, wird es aber zwei Klicks. Ein Klick der Zustandsänderung des Buttons, dann noch Klick zum ändern das Screens.

Kennt jemand eine Möglichkeit, beschriebenes in Adobe XD?

Vielen Dank , Ronnie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Hi Ronnie,

Thanks for reaching out. If I understood correctly, you wish to trigger multiple actions using a single Tap? If yes, I am afraid, currently we don't have that feature, please upvote this request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/40202428-one-single-interaction-can-trigger-multiple-action to add voice to the feature.

To achieve this use case, you can use the Hover trigger to change the color of the button and the Tap trigger to chang

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ronnie,

Thanks for reaching out. If I understood correctly, you wish to trigger multiple actions using a single Tap? If yes, I am afraid, currently we don't have that feature, please upvote this request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/40202428-one-singl... to add voice to the feature.

To achieve this use case, you can use the Hover trigger to change the color of the button and the Tap trigger to change the screen.

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or issues.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rishabh. Thanks for your Answer. I write it i german. I try it in english to be sure we have the same understanding. I work on a mobile design. Hover would not be the same. It would be non consistent to the Expectation. And Hover doesnt work on Mobile.  Imagine you have a screen with one Button. When User press this Button it will lead him to another Screen (Content). 

I gave the Button two Conditions. One ist the Standard. The Other is the state Pressed. I want to show the user that  they Currently pressed the Button. But with Pressung the Button they would be also lead to the other Screen. it would be one klick. But with my knowledge it became two. is my Question similar with this Feature Request? 

Maybe there is another Interaktion in future like rekease Button or so. 

Thanks and best regards

Ronnie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for explaining, Ronnie. Yes, you are looking for the same feature asked in the above UserVoice request. Please upvote to add voice to the feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines