Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[PROTOTYPE]-I can't preview my prototype in real time on mobile - Windows 10

Explorer ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I tried to open my prototype for live preview on my iPhone 8 et it seems that the app doesn't recognise that my mobile is connected. I have iTunes installed (12.10.4.2) and Adobe Xd on mobile (Version 27) and Adobe Xd on Windows (27.1.12.4) and my OS version is 18362.657

When I connect my iPhone, Windows detect that there is a device that has been connected and when I open iTunes, the software detect my iPhone. I can open a Cloud Document in the app but nothing in the live preview.

{Renamed By MOD}

Thank you!

TOPICS
Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please confirm if this is happening with a specific file or multiple files? If it's happening with multiple files, I'd recommend, re-installing the Adobe XD App on your mobile and Windows and try again. Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please confirm if this is happening with a specific file or multiple files? If it's happening with multiple files, I'd recommend, re-installing the Adobe XD App on your mobile and Windows and try again. Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was with multiple files, but I redownloaded the app and it works. Didn't need to reinstall Xd on my desktop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear it has been resolved! Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or issues in the future. Thanks!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with Ipad. I checked all, seems everything is ok, and i resintalled a couple of times app and adobeXD, but still nothing..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try rebooting your iPad and the computer once and then try again to live preview. In case if it still doesn't work, please share the version of the XD, Operating System and iOS app version, we'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines