• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quick Question About Changing States Across Artboards

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am making a an app where a user needs to be able to modify multiple "Yes/No" values on the homepage. I want to the user to be able to click on the value, have a pop up appear, select the value they want in the pop up, close the pop up, and have the new value display on the home page. 

For instance, if the category is "did you eat breakfast this morning", I want the user to be able to click on the breakfast icon, have the "did you eat breakfact" pop up appear, select "no", click an X icon to close the pop up, and upon returning to the home screen see a "no" next to the breakfast icon. 

Does anyone know how to do this? I am struggling to implement it. I currently have the pop ups as individual overlays, but I am having trouble figuring out how to have selections on the overlay reflect in the home artboard.  

Thanks! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for reaching out. I tried following the similar use case however it looks like to achieve this we need the option where a component event should affect another element on the screen. As of now, I am afraid, we don't have an option for the same however we have received a similar request on our XD UserVoice page, please upvote this request to add voice to it: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/38959297-allow-components-event-to-change-states-of-other-c

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for reaching out. I tried following the similar use case however it looks like to achieve this we need the option where a component event should affect another element on the screen. As of now, I am afraid, we don't have an option for the same however we have received a similar request on our XD UserVoice page, please upvote this request to add voice to it: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/38959297-allow-com...

Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines