• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

real-time / USB / Android / Adobe XD

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2019 Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am writing about Adobe xd. I can not figure out the display layout in real time via USB. I work in Windows, the mobile version of Adobe XD works on the basis of Android, 7.1.1, Samsung j510. Followed all the instructions written here - https://helpx.adobe.com/ru/xd/help/adobe-xd-mobile-faq.html, in the section "Android". The debug mode on the phone is on, the project is synchronized in the creative cloud, the project is open during operation, but the real-time mode via USB does not work. Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Hi there! Unfortunately, due to technical issues, Android tethered mode is currently not supported on Windows 10. You’ll need to save it and open it as a cloud document from your mobile device.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, first you need to make sure that Android USB setting is set to : MTP (media transfer protocol). Next is the compatibility of USB cable plays major role here. You may choose to check out few more USB cables in order to match the compatibility.

Keep us updated if the problem persists or has been resolved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! Unfortunately, due to technical issues, Android tethered mode is currently not supported on Windows 10. You’ll need to save it and open it as a cloud document from your mobile device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What a pity! Is there some plugin I can install to work in the tethered mode? I`m testing Adobe Xd, so my cloud is very limited

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines