• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Share]-Creating New Link taking too long in XD.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Publishing new link to share prototype is taking too long... Have been waiting for half hour to progress and it's still at 70%. Started happening after the new update. Please fix this, it is becoming very frustrating. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling XD in MacOS 10.15.1 still same issue. Also, my internet is completely fine.

Screenshot 2020-02-24 at 10.29.41 PM.png

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

10:29 pm --- 60%

11:09 pm --- 69%

Screenshot 2020-02-24 at 11.09.37 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

11:40 pm --- 76%Screenshot 2020-02-24 at 11.40.03 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Almost two hours later... Still publishing...

11:40 pm --- 76%

12:12 am --- 85%

Screenshot 2020-02-25 at 12.12.49 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's outrageous that 3 minute job should take more than 3.5 hours to get done... Waited for generating a public link for sharing for almost 3.5 hours... All for nothing!!!

Screenshot 2020-02-25 at 1.01.59 AM.pngScreenshot 2020-02-25 at 1.09.15 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sachin,

We are sorry for the delay in response and sorry to hear you are having trouble generating a share link in XD. Would you mind telling if it's happening with this specific file or all the files? Is it possible for you to share the file with me over a private message for investigation purpose? You may upload the file to a shared location such as Creative Cloud and share the url with me.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, same issue on my side, create a new link only for presentation is super fast, but regenerate a link with developer mode activated is way too long. Most of the time, it's ended with some error 44, like 44:23 etc.
Can you please provide some informations about best practice to decrease generation time please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear you are having trouble and getting error 44 sharing. Would you mind trying the solution mentioned in this article: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/share-error-44-when-sharing-documents-in-xd/m-p/10635971/thr...?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me, uploading for ages, XD prototype has 96mb, so my estimates upload time should be 3-5min (depends on upload speed), but in reality it takes more than 30min. Very frustrating iwhen needs to re-upload very a small portion of edits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @HARSHIKA_VERMA ,

I have the same problem: trying to update the prototype link to share it to my client takes up to several hours. The link is updated especially for a long time in the modus for developers, despite the fact that I don't yet have any auto animation in the prototype that can slow down the loading. Updating the program to the version 41.0.12 didn't help me. Do you and your team have a suitable solution for our critical problem before we all switched to Figma?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines