• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Share]- Error 131 while sharing the prototype in Adobe XD.

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I am not able to publish any of the prototype and getting error 131 (attached screenshot).  One of my teammate is able to publish under same corporate policies.

Could there be proxy issue. I just updated XD with version-27.1.12.4. what could the issue and resolution for this?

error.png

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble sharing the file in XD. Would you mind telling us if you are working in an enterprise network? Is it happening with all the files or with a specific file?

Could you please try the solution mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/kb/cannot-use-share-feature.html

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am on enterprise network. It was working fine one month back but issue has come after taking an update. My team mates are not facing any issue tthough. I followed the link you have shared but it is not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Im having the same problem. Is there any updates on how to fix it? The article doesnt give an answer. 

Kind regards,

Morten

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Morten,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the steps shared below: 

1. Sign out of XD and Adobe CC Desktop app.
  2. Close CoreSync and all Adobe related processes from Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  3. Sign back in on Adobe CC Desktop app and launch Adobe XD from there and check again if it works or not.

If this doesn't help, please share a few more details like:

• A screenshot of the About XD info page.
  • The version of the Operating System.
  • Are you getting this error on a specific file or multiple files?
  • Are you connected to a private network or a managed network like a work or school network?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi it still does not work. My colleague is facing the same problem.

I cant share a XD document AND I cant open a XD document that are shared with me.

Operating system: MacOS Catalina 10.15.3Skærmbillede 2020-08-21 kl. 11.17.35.pngSkærmbillede 2020-08-21 kl. 11.20.57.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the details, Morten. Could you please confirm if you have already tried the suggestion shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/kb/cannot-use-share-feature.html

If you have already tried this, please confirm if you are connected to a private network or managed network? Please try switching to a different network.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I can confirm that.

I have had the issue both on a managed network and on my own network. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, can you help me or what? Me and my colleague cant share our work with or client. Really frustrating experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response, Morten. Would you mind telling us if you have the Creative Cloud desktop app installed on your machine? I am unable to see any coresync values in your about XD info. 

I would also suggest getting in touch with our support team for immediate assistance using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html 

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines