• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Share]-How to share all artboards in XD with no interaction?

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i try to share the project, 2 screens are not sharing ..

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
How to , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Advisor , Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

All artboards (Screens) must be connected to the home artboard before you share. All the artboards grey in color in the share tab won't be shared. Check the following link for more information. - https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/xd/help/share-designs-prototypes.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing the information asked by Italo. "The Artboards needs to be connected"means you need to make sure that in Prototype mode all the artboards are connected with each other as well as with home artboard. 

If you have nothing connected in Prototype mode, then you need to make sure that you haven't made any artboard as home artboard to share all the artboards.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Hi,

I see your point here about being able to publish all artboards. Given that there is a home artboard already set on canvas, and there is no direct way of removing it, you are unable to publish all screens. We understand that this can be annoying.  

Please note that we are going to provide the ability to set and unset of a Home artboard in Prototype mode soon. Apart from that, we are also thinking about providing a way to publish all artboards from Share mode, irrespective of whether you have w

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All artboards (Screens) must be connected to the home artboard before you share. All the artboards grey in color in the share tab won't be shared. Check the following link for more information. - https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/xd/help/share-designs-prototypes.html

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you are unable to see all the artboards. Could you please confirm if the issue has been resolved or you still need assistance on the same?

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cleared

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What did you guys do??

I go to prototyping and link a couple art bords together. Share a link and the other 90% of the document is not showing up. I link all the artboards together and still 90% of the document is not showing up. 

I am scratching my head and asking why would you bother changing a function that was one of the best parts of the application. Now do not know how to share a file with a developer. Where are all the artboards? Why are they hidden? How do I get them to show up in a developer link?

<The title was renamed by moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you go to the share tab in XD does all the artboards are Highlighted in Blue color? 

Also, try referring to below links

Error trying to use Share Online feature

Troubleshooting sharing errors in Adobe XD

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nate-comcast,

We apologies for the frustration.  If I heard you right, it looks like you have created a development link and open it in a browser, you are unable to see all the artboards that you've created. 

In addition to what Vishal has suggested, i would also like to confirm if you have connected all the artboards with your home artboard and with each other and let us know if that works.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good night guys, I have some projects on adobe XD, shared with some Devs. It is occurring that some screens are not over for them to view and / or download assets.

How to solve this question.

In the image below circle the ones that will not update. They are inactive.

Captura de Tela 2019-12-18 às 19.03.17.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi marcels41684836,

Thank you for bringing this issue up , Please make sure whether the grayed-out art-boards are connected ( interconnected from home art-board) from HOME art-board.

Regards,

Ashwini M Hiremath.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem and ALL of my artboards ARE connected and wired. What do I do? It's driving me mental!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2019 Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I have a XD file and I want to share the screens. 

I have this message (sorry it's french) :

Le plan de travail "home" ne contient aucune interaction. Ajoutez des interactions ou choisissez un nouveau plan de travail d'accueil. 

prbadobexd.JPG

So, it says I have to connect my screens before sharing. The thing is... I don't want to connect the screens because I want to share them all (and there are many, I don't want to connect all of them). Usually it works without any link. All other screens are greyed out, like they don't want to be shared... 

What can I do ?

Thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2019 Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resolved ! 

I've cut the artboards and past it, and then it worked.... really strange 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear you're back on track, Juliegri. We have a similar discussion going on this thread here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/unable-to-see-all-art-boards-while-share-for-review-in-adobe... 

Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to Adobe XD. We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone

When I want to share a link with the developer, there are artboards that won't let me share. Anyone know the solution?

Thanksprint xd.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lautaroi,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you are having trouble sharing artboards. Would you mind checking the solution mentioned in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/unable-to-see-all-art-boards-while-share-for-review-in-adobe...

Let us know if that helps.

I am also merging this post with the same thread in order to keep a track of it.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for posting this, it worked for me too 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i am a UI Designer and i am using XD. Here's a feedback that can be really nice to have:
Can we select artboards that we will share for design review without prototyping or wiring artboards? Sometimes i just want to share some of my artboards and creating lots of XD projects for them is kinda slowing me. Because i create all of the screens for an app in one XD project. 
Or can we have a button for clearing all the wires in prototype mode? I work with almost 100 artboards and its pretty hard to unwire them one by one. 
I really love XD btw it's easy to use and so handy. Thank you for your effort.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nilay,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback. We had a similar discussion happened in the past here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/unable-to-see-all-art-boards-while-share-for-review-in-adobe... 

Could you please try the solution suggested? Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am frequently wanting to show ALL artboards in a Developer shared XD layout when some of the boards are linked/wired and some are not.

I cant seem to do this and I have to resort to arbitrarily connecting some random part of one artboard to another just to get it to show up. This is a silly practice and I need a better solution.

If the only way to achieve this is to remove ALL prototype links/wires, is there a way to do that in one shot? Or is there a different/better technique I should know about.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for reaching out. We understand your concern. We have seen a similar discussion has been made here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/unable-to-see-all-art-boards-while-share-for-review-in-adobe.... We would request you to please try the solution mentioned in the post.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I set the status that no artboards are set as "Home artboard"?

I want to remove its status, but once I set it, it seems to be impossible to remove.

キャプチャ.PNG

I'm creating the component spec (like a button, header, text fields, and so on) on XD so it isn't need to link each artboards, but need to share all of the artboards.

If I have to link all of the artboards to share the spec, it's so annoying.

Or do you have any good solution to share all of the artboards as spec except the way "Link all of the artboards"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for you infomation.

I really want XD team to improve it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We understand it could be frustrating for you and thank you for submitting your feedback & upvoting the request shared by Kenneth.

We had a similar discussion regarding the same query in past: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/unable-to-see-all-art-boards-while-share-for-review-in-adobe... 

Please try the suggestion mentioned in the post. Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know I'm not the only one with this issue, and I can't tell you how extremely frustrating this is!  When trying to update my sharable link, I get this error:

The artboard "Insert Artboart Name here" contains no interactions. Please add interactions or choose a new home artboard.

The only solution I've found by digging around online is to copy everything out of the current file and in to a new one. And I mean, EVERYTHING. All artboards. Presto, error message is gone.

Surely this can't be the solution?  Please tell me how I can fix this.  One conversation I found has been locked due to adobe stating that this is not a bug. That the software is operating as intended. 

I've even tried removing all interactive elements and I still get this error.

Help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines