• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Share]-Unable to create a prototype link in Adobe XD.

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, 

I trying to share my website design prototype with my client. I am unable to create an online link. I am getting an error - "You cant create links on the creative cloud because of your organization sharing restrictions." What can I do to solve this issue? I am looking to fix this as soon as possible so I could share my designs with clients. Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
How to , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Hello Patil

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble creating a link in XD. We would like to know a few more details like-

• Would you mind confirming if you are working in an enterprise environment? If so we would request you to please ask your IT team to enable the network endpoints for XD as mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html and let us know if that helps.
  • Are you working on the latest version of XD?

We will try our best to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Patil

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble creating a link in XD. We would like to know a few more details like-

• Would you mind confirming if you are working in an enterprise environment? If so we would request you to please ask your IT team to enable the network endpoints for XD as mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Arpitha

AdobeXD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble creating a prototype link in Adobe XD. We would like to know a few more details like-

• Would you mind confirming if you are working in an enterprise enviornment?

Thanks,

Chethan 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Apatil,

Would you mind confirming if you are still facing the issue or if you need further assistance from us? If so, please share the details asked by Arpitha and Chethan.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi when i am creating link i got this message, 

chetans_0-1597047027291.png

But my internet connection is good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines