• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharing / Viewing Stickies from Whiteboard Plugin Have Blurry Text

Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're trying out the Whiteboard Plugin. Within Adobe XD the text reads fine, zooming in and out of the whiteboard to read the stickies closer. But when using the Share Link to let others view the whiteboards, the text on the default sized sticky notes is blurry and hard to read. 

Is there a way to change the settings so the text is easy to read when sharing a link for viewing?

< Editing to add screenshot examples >

A normal whiteboard artboard will be quite large with many stickies:

Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 11.14.19 AM.png

A test artboard with just one sticky reads okay, but that's now how people will use a virutal whiteboard:

Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 11.14.25 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I will need to test this on my end and I will get back to you. Will it be possible for you to share the link with us? Also, please try viewing it at 100% zoom and let us know if it is better.

Regards

Rishabh 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a quick link using one of the default templates from the Whiteboard plug-in, and a 2nd page with an idea of what something like an artboard of a storymap made with sticky notes might look like. 

https://xd.adobe.com/view/c2061d15-5be8-47d4-429d-b38695a38aaf-b437/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also is there a special setting somewhere for 100% zoom? When I zoom it appears that I'm simply zooming the browser window, and that the web viewer isn't intercepting the zoom to do something special to zoom into the shared 'prototype'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines