• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shortcuts to toggle between modes

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, ive just started to use xd and i am trying to follow a course, the tutor is using a mac and im using windows, the command  for toggling between art board and wire frame im told is ctrl+tab but it doesnt work, its a pig of a job to have to keep going back to open recents . 

any ideas or am i stuck with this.

win 10

xd 20.1.124

TIA

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. If I understood correctly, you trying to toggle between the Design, Prototype, and Share mode? If yes, on Windows you can use the shortcut Alt + 1 for Design mode, Alt + 2 for Prototype mode, and Alt +3 for Share mode. For more information on shortcuts, you can refer to this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/in/xd/help/keyboard-shortcuts.ug.html

I'd also like to confirm that the current version of XD is 33.1.12.4 so in case XD is not up to

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. If I understood correctly, you trying to toggle between the Design, Prototype, and Share mode? If yes, on Windows you can use the shortcut Alt + 1 for Design mode, Alt + 2 for Prototype mode, and Alt +3 for Share mode. For more information on shortcuts, you can refer to this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/in/xd/help/keyboard-shortcuts.ug.html

I'd also like to confirm that the current version of XD is 33.1.12.4 so in case XD is not up to date, please update it to the latest version. Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All good now 

Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines