• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slow Performance

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My team and I have experienced very slow performance from XD while designing for the past few weeks. It often takes several seconds (anywhere from 5-30 seconds) after clicking on an element for it to actually become selected, and then it takes even longer to move an object. Zooming in and out is also very slow. We tried unnesting components in the design system file we link to, but the performance didn't change. This is an issue with all of the files we've worked in, and we're on Windows. 

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble, we'll try our best to help you with it. I'd request if you can share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD and the Windows OS build.
  2. Do you have an additional external monitor connected apart from the primary screen?
  3. While using XD, please capture a screenshot of the Task Manager which includes XD process details.
  4. Please ensure that the Graphics card drivers are up to date as per the manufacturer's website.

Regards
Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. XD version 30.1.12 and Windows 10 version 1890
  2. Yes, but I've only had one monitor up until today. 
  3. splain_1-1593458380246.png

4. My graphics card drivers are up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the details. Please update XD to the latest version that is 30.2.12.3 and let us know if its better. If it is still slow, we will need to isolate the cause of the slow performance so could you please try booting the system into Safe Mode (https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/12376/windows-10-start-your-pc-in-safe-mode) and check how it works there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is still slow and having the same problems. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response. I'd recommend uninstalling XD using Adobe Cleaner Tool and then re-installing the application. Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines