• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slow prototype mode

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I play the prototype of the sreens, it becomes too slow and buggy. It takes 2-3 seconds to load another screen if I click on an interactive element. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Siddharth,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you are having issues with the slow prototype interactions. Is it possible for you to share the link with us so that we can test it at our end? Are you facing issues in desktop preview or with the prototype link in the browser?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar issue when previewing my old and new files on the desktop app. I tried to reinstall Adobe XD, this seemed to solve the issue for a few hours, then the issue came back.  I'm using the latest macOS. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can confirm that even after removing Adobe XD with Adobe Clean Up Tool, the issue comes back. However,  I noticed that the issue only persist when the preview window is in full screen. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines