• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some team members can't open shared Adobe XD Cloud file (to use with Whiteboard Plugin)

Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're testing the Whiteboard Plugin for our team. I've had one team member successfully open and edit the shared file, and another who gets a blank crashing screen (screenshot below) and then after a minute or two it gives an error message (which I believe was: "sorry we can't open this document").

Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 10.45.49 AM.png

This teammate just installed Adobe XD and the whiteboard plugin, so they're up to date. They rebooted their computer and still were not able to get the file to open. They signed out and back into Creative Cloud - still would not open. 

Any tips? 

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

I got an update from my teammate: 

"I'm finally able to open the file in Adobe XD. Signed out from Creative Cloud (again), killed the process, rebooted the system, signed back in. Now it works!"

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got an update from my teammate: 

"I'm finally able to open the file in Adobe XD. Signed out from Creative Cloud (again), killed the process, rebooted the system, signed back in. Now it works!"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Glad to hear it has been resolved! Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or issues in the future.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Rishabh - I'm still looking for help on the issue I posted yesterday, about using the Share feature to show others a whiteboard with stickies (from the Whiteboard plugin). I don't know how to make the stickies readable for others in this Share view. 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/sharing-viewing-stickies-from-whiteboard-plugin-have-blurry-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines