• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Style Libraries are disconnected "error: can't connect to cloud server".

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this issue as well since the update, all linked style libraries have been disconnected, and can not update anything. Also having issues opening most of my cloud saved xd docs. Getting either "can't connect to cloud server" errors or "problems opening this version" errors. I have tried signing in/out of adobe cloud - nothing seems to work...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brian,

Sorry to hear you're eperiencing issues with XD. Would you mind sharing the screenshot of your about XD info page and the screenshot of the error? Are you able to open the cloud docs from here: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents?

We will try our best to help you.

Thanks,
Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika, screens shots attached. I can preview my documents from that link but when trying to open in xd I get the error can't connect to services.

Screen Shot 2020-10-21 at 10.53.22 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-10-21 at 10.30.40 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brian,

Sorry for the delay in response. Are you still experiencing the issue on XD 34.2 version? Please try again and let us know if that works.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Harshika,

I have the newest version of Adobe XD , but I have the same problem. Maybe you have any updates? I use MacOS. Screenshot at Dec 28 21-10-51.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines