• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suggestion: Ability to select all artboards that have been edited since the last "Export selected"

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be very convenient to be able to select all artboards that have been edited or affected by component/asset changes since the last time I did "Export Selected". That way i could easily export the items that have changed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Hi Ephraim5FAC,

Thank you for reaching out, it turns out to be a good case, I would request you to share your feedback here Adobe XD: Feature Requests: Top (2699 ideas) – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs (uservoice.com) and share the thread with us so that we can keep track of it. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ephraim5FAC,

Thank you for reaching out, it turns out to be a good case, I would request you to share your feedback here Adobe XD: Feature Requests: Top (2699 ideas) – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs (uservoic... and share the thread with us so that we can keep track of it. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines