Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

SVG export blank area (Too many spaces when saving. How can I solve this problem?)

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

스크린샷 2020-12-23 오후 1.47.41.png스크린샷 2020-12-23 오후 1.48.07.png

Too many spaces when saving. How can I solve this problem?

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020
Do you mean the empty white space in each file? If so, you can ignore that. Apple does not accuratly preview SVG files. macOS is adding all that white space to the preview, even though the files do not have that in them. This happens to all SVG files, not only those made by XD. I would love to see Apple update their SVG previews to make them accurate (the white whouldn't even be white, it should be transparent).

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We'll need to test this on our end, so will it be possible for you to share the original file with us? If yes, you can add the file to shared cloud storage and share the link with us. We'll also need the version of XD and the operating system.

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you mean the empty white space in each file? If so, you can ignore that. Apple does not accuratly preview SVG files. macOS is adding all that white space to the preview, even though the files do not have that in them. This happens to all SVG files, not only those made by XD. I would love to see Apple update their SVG previews to make them accurate (the white whouldn't even be white, it should be transparent).

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines