Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SVG Icons way too large on import

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, 

I am working on a project and I have a lot of icons to import for use on my artboards. 

Some of them import fine and I can resize them how I like... but others are waaaaaay too big, even bigger than the viewport of the Adobe XD application is, therefore I cant zoom out all the way to click and drag the SVG icons back to size. 

I have also tried changing the size of the icons using the width and height specifiers, but doing this makes the icon just disappear from my artboards and I am unable to locate it. 

I have attached an image here showing what happens when I import the icon into the project, it is absolutely massive and takes up the whole screen... the black area is part of the icon lol. 

Please help, this is really holding me back from a project 😞 

Thanks in advance for your help!

Brian 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Hi Brian,

We are sorry for the delay in response. We have some unsupported feaured for the SVG file listed. I would suggest checking if the SVG's that you are importing is a supported file format as mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/import-export-issues.html

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Brian,

We are sorry for the delay in response. We have some unsupported feaured for the SVG file listed. I would suggest checking if the SVG's that you are importing is a supported file format as mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/import-export-issues.html

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines