Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing issue in XD

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2021-01-19 at 11.26.53 AM.png

A few of my colleagues and I are collaborating on a cloud document. For the past few days, I'm not able to open it. I get this message every time. The owner of the files removed me twice and added me back, but that didn't work. I'm not sure how to resolve this issue. Please let me know how to get past this. Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try the steps shared below:

1. Sign out of XD & CC Desktop app.
  2. Close CoreSync and all Adobe related process from the Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  3. Sign back in on Adobe CC Desktop app and launch XD from there and check if it works.

If that doesn't work, please share a few more details like:

1. Please share a screenshot of the About XD info page and the version of the Operating System.
  2. Is this happening only with you or with other collaborators as well?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem on MacOS 11.1 and XD version 36.1.32.5

I´m the owner of the file. My colleagues can open the file and I can´t.

The recommended fix doesn´t work for me. Surprisingly I can open the XD-cloud-file if I log into a windows machine with my adobe account!

I appreciate any new hint to fix that frustrating problem! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have ran into this problem too with colleagues since the new update for XD was installed yesterday. It takes super long time to save and the file isn't accessible to colleagues or appear on creative cloud on different devices. Doesn't happen all files and also getting this error when I try to share a cloud file.

defaultx4l87k9hcacb_1-1611242472183.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try the suggestions shared here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/adobe-xd-sharing-error-130/m-p/11136945?page=1#M29522

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines