• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text and Background for Sufficient Color Contrast Guide

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this image, it is hard to see the guides if I work on different colors (not just in red) it's a bummer actually makes my workflow slow for zooming in to this one. Any settings would you recommend? I would like to suggest the guides will adjust automatic in the background so that it will not take time to zoom in to clarify

TOPICS
Design , Known Issue , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Hi J_faranal, 

Thank you for reaching out, this feature was already requested here https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/32027872-different-color-guide-on-pinkish-background-color. Please upvote this request to add your voice. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi J_faranal, 

Thank you for reaching out, this feature was already requested here https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/32027872-different.... Please upvote this request to add your voice. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Atul, I upvoted it tho it's been an issue since Oct 2017 we hope the company will soon update the changes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey @Atul_Saini

In my opinion, I don't think this should even be a feature request! This is an accessibilty flaw and very bad user experience. 

How could this be consider a feature request when it can be so detrimental to user in how we use XD. I really expected more from such a giant tech company such as Adobe and would see this as a app bug/flaw and not just a nice-to-have feature.

Why can't we just have a simple background color on the guide numbers like photoshop does. Photo attached.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines