• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The color picker tool is not working, even after updates/ reinstall.

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version of adobe xd 32.2.22.2. Even before updating, there was an issue of memory hogging by XD. Didn't get resolved. Also had the issue of the color picker. When i select color picker from the properties tab or press "i", the cursor doesn't change. After updating, the color picker doesn't work. Reinstalled XD, the color picker doesn't work.

I'm on macOS catalina 10.15.2

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nitin,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. We tested this on our end and it seems to be working fine, so we'll need to troubleshoot this at your machine level. If it's happening on multiple files, please try uninstalling the application using the Adobe Cleaner tool: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Once uninstalled, please re-installed the application and let us know whether it helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines