• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The graphics created in Illustrator gets distorted when opened in XD.

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It came to my notice, unfortunally only after delivering the work to the client, that the graphics on the library get distorted (only perceptive with zoom, or really close view). Already tried to create from Illustrator and open on XD, and the other way around. The logotype on .ai file is perfect and awhe you drag from the library to the workspace this happen... anyone knows what's about? what am I doing wrong?

Screenshot 2020-09-28 at 16.07.28.png

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mojoana,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear that design gets distorted. I would suggest checking this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/help/work-with-illustrator-assets.html#Frequentlyaskedquestions which might be the reason for the icons getting distorted in XD.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Harshika, thank you for the reply but unfortunally this doesn't solve the issue. I created a library with the several option of the logo of my client (horizontal, vertical, color, negative, with or without baseline). I have the original ones in .ai... so I pasted them on Xd, and created 1 by 1. Now, when i import from the library to Illustrator it comes with this defect on the edges as showned above. So i tried the other way around, from the original AI document, assign the graphic to the library... the same thing happens when i try to reach the vector.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anyone? please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines