• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

time trigger and overlay transparency

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to apply the overlay mode in prototype mode in abobe xd, but when I add the interaction, instead of the artboard I want to add, it tries to add the artboard that should appear on it - so the command works in reverse - while doing this, it removes the fill option of the artboard with a full background and makes it transparent. I also know that the time transition command works between artboards and I can't add it even between artboards. I used the overlay and time transition command before and it worked, but I can't apply it to the artboard in the same format.

TOPICS
Known Issue , Product performance , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry for the confusion. Overlay interaction is used to bring the destination artboard over the given artboard, if you don't want you can immediately do Undo.

Or you can make small destination artboard ,if you want only specific area to get overlayed.

If anyway is not helpful, then please elaborate what you want to do with prototype, so I can suggest you if any other workaround is there to get desired interactions.

Regards,

Anita Subedi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We would like to follow up on your post. Are you able to resolve the issue? Please feel free to update the discussion if you need further assistance from us.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines