• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble with drag triggers- they disappear, don't work

Explorer ,
Feb 12, 2024 Feb 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a large document with many components. I set the drag triggers. They worked. I closed the document. ALL the prototype links disappear! I have rebuilt this document 6 times. Sometimes the drag triggers change to tap triggers when the document is reopened. I have tried page-to-page. Image to page.  Image-to-image will not work. This is not a scroll group. I deleted all the elements except 2 images with text on 2 pages and it sill doesn't work so I am attaching the file.  Do drag triggers not work on groups or components? I can photoshop all the headlines and round the corners in Photoshop. 

It would be great if Adobe would publish more specific guidlines because it seems like once a group of pages in a document hits a critical mass of components the whole thing goes haywire.

The document won't upload and the error message is attached...

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response. You can share the file by adding to a cloud location like Google Drive or Drop Box and share the link with us through DM by clicking on my name. We'll also need the version of XD & OS to reproduce the issue.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 03, 2024 Mar 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 05, 2024 Mar 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can it be that these 2 issues are related?
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/bwnhb3tmdjhv38a8vvhsm/Test-file-March-5-11.32.50-AM.xd?rlkey=dvlk1z96...
New file. 2 sets of artboards. On  artboards 1& 2 the animation selection dropdown operates. On 3 & 4 it is greyed back and is unavailable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2024 Mar 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines