Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Two overlaying components with hover state not working properly

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hover-issue.gif

I have a table UI and two components with hover state in it (row background and text) but it's not working properly. To make the text hover work, I need to hover quickly on it but if I hover slowly from row going to the text, text hover will not work.

Any ideas how to fix it? Or is it for the Adobe XD to fix?

TOPICS
Announcement , Design , Known Issue , Missing feature , Product performance , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this should be a new feature of Adobe XD v34 - like it says here in the video https://youtu.be/NTwxxWnh16w?t=95

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for replying.

Mine is not nested hover, it's two different components with hover state.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. Could you please reduce the time duration for the animation to 0 seconds and then check if it works or not.

If it doesn't, will it be possible for you to share the file with us so that we can check that on our end? If yes, please share the file by adding it to a shared location like DropBox or Google Drive and share the link either here or through DM.

Note: While sending DM please add this discussion link in the subject.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines