• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Typefaces missing

Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the typeface 'Inter' I installed the family and when I open my options in XD it has regular about 8 times which is super strange. Nothing changes no matter what I select, I have tried re installing each variable seperatly, updating my XD, restarting my computer and nothing has changed. I tried using the typeface in other adobe programs such as Illustrator and it seems to be working perfectly fine so I am assuming the problem is only occuring in XD. 

Not sure what to try from here as I feel I have run out of options. 

P.S Inter is a google font.

Regards, Joel xx

TOPICS
Design , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Hi Joel,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try copying the fonts and then paste on the location shared below:

C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Adobe.CC.XD_30.2.12.3_x64__adky2gkssdxte\Adobe.SpectrumComponents\Resources\Fonts

Note: Windows Apps folder is hidden so you will need to change folder properties to show Hidden folders and you must have administrator rights to perform this action.

If you are unable to open Adobe XD location, you can also refer to this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir7wn5Uy-NU

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, do you happen to use a font manager?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I do not use a font manager. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Joel,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try copying the fonts and then paste on the location shared below:

C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Adobe.CC.XD_30.2.12.3_x64__adky2gkssdxte\Adobe.SpectrumComponents\Resources\Fonts

Note: Windows Apps folder is hidden so you will need to change folder properties to show Hidden folders and you must have administrator rights to perform this action.

If you are unable to open Adobe XD location, you can also refer to this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir7wn5Uy-NU

Once the fonts pasted there, please reboot your computer and check again.

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines