Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to access libraries in Adobe XD

Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

I am new to XD and thought I'd try using some of the assets available in the public libraries. From within Xd I have a new artboard open and I click on "Browse Libraries". The libraries panel pops up and I can see the 4 libraries I have followed and My Library which has an image in it. I click on the library I want but nothing happens. No assets populate the left hand panel as I've seen in the examples. I've tried all the libraries with the same result. I have read and watched every guide I can find about how to do this but cannot find the answer. I'm sure it's something basic I have over-looked but I can't find it.

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Please refer to this guide: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/design-systems.ug.html and let us know if this helps? If you still need further assistance, please share a small video of the workflow you are following, we'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Please refer to this guide: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/design-systems.ug.html and let us know if this helps? If you still need further assistance, please share a small video of the workflow you are following, we'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you

A video helps with understanding so much better! I had the idea of how to use the libraries all back to front.

Gryphon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines