• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to configure projects and issue types in Jira Adobe XD

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have installed plugin "Adobe XD" in Jira Production and tried to configure projects but configure screen in disabled state. But its working fine in test-environment

TOPICS
Plug-ins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. Would you mind telling us if you are working in an enterprise/ closed network? Could you please share your Adobe ID with me over a private message so that we can investigate on it at our end?

Note: Please add the url of the post over a PM for reference.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika.

Thank you for your response!

We are working with AdobeXD addon on Atlassian Jira Server. How can I share Adobe ID and didn't find any where in AdobeXD plugin but I can see app key as "adobe-xd-jira". Please find the Aattachment of  disabled configure screenAdobeXD_Configure.JPG

Regards,

Venkat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Venkat,

Sorry for the delay in response. I have already escalated the issue with our plugin team and they are looking into the issue. I will update you as soon as I hear back from them.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines