• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to launch Adobe XD on McBookPro with Big Sur OS.

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am having issue starting AdobeXD. It sounds like starting the App but then nothing happens.

I am using latest AdbobeXD version. All other Apps I have installed are wirking fine. Its just the XD. 

What do I need to do to fix this issue.

Thanks,

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Crash on mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, have you tried uninstalling Adobe XD using Creative Cloud Cleaner tool? This will also delete any corrupt files. Also, check if the Creative Cloud app is up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Italo,

Removing CC desktop using CC cleaner tool and a fresh install worked. Must be a corrupt file was stoping XD from opening. I am now able to open XD and other Apps without issue.

Thank you.

Narendra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Narendra,

Sorry for the trouble in launching XD. After doing uninstall/reinstall as suggested by Italo, if you still experiencing the issue, please share the details asked here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/home-tab-broken-can-t-create-new-document/m-p/11782199#M4421... with me over a PM and I will try my best to help.

Also, one of the customers informed that formatting the hard disk of his iMac and doing a clean install of Big Sur helped him. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

Thanks for reaching out to me.

I followed the CC clean up and reinstall steps as Italo advised and now able to open XD and other CC Apps without issue.

I am all set now. 

Thank you,

Narendra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, we are happy that your problem has been solved. If you have any problems in the future, please contact us 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines