• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to load my cloud documents in CC and XD.

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't access my cloud documents two days ago. I checked Creative Cloud and it keep saying to update the app version(As in photo). So I tried to uninstall all the adobe products and creative cloud by using  creative cloud uninstaller. Then I get the latest version of Creative Cloud from official website and reinstalled. But nothing changed. So, I tried another pc. I installed creative cloud and signed in with my account. It works normally, I can access my docs at another PC. Seems like it is happening only in my pc. Luckily, I got access to download my cloud file on assets.adobe.com. I love using adobeXD. I don't want this to happen. So please help me solve this problem. Thanksā€ƒ

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Data loss , Open and save docs , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. If you're working in an enterprise network and you're admin then please initiate a chat from the admin console, if not then contact your admin and ask them to create a case or start chat thru the admin console through this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.cc.html so that our enterprise team can directly assist you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind sharing the screenshot of your about XD info page? Are you working on windows operating system? Could you please try signing out of XD and Creative Cloud and sign backin and let us know if that helps? Are you working in an enterprise network?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the info Page. I use windows 10 and yes i've tried signing out of XD and Creatie Cloud. It didn't work for me. I'm working in an private network.

Capture3.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. If you're working in an enterprise network and you're admin then please initiate a chat from the admin console, if not then contact your admin and ask them to create a case or start chat thru the admin console through this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.cc.html so that our enterprise team can directly assist you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines