• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open file in Adobe XD

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my XD file is keep crushing while opening it, when I click on it, it opens for 15 minutes, I can see the XD screen but not the file inside and after that it closes. I tried to update CC app and XD, but the same happens when I try to reopen my file tomorrow. Is it something about the weight of the file? Can I do something to make it stop?

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. We'll try our best to help you with this. Could you please share a few more details like:

1. A screenshot of the About XD info page.
  2. The version of the Operating System.
  3. Does this happen with a cloud file or a local file?
  4. Does this happen with a specific file or multiple files?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

thanks for your response, sending the screenshots and answers:

contadino_0-1591131917614.png

contadino_1-1591131991921.png

3. It was on local file, after that I remove the file to the cloud, but the same thing happens.

4. It happens with specific file, I was working on one more filebefore, but everything was fine. I'm not sure if this file is too big for XD (it has a lot of images).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the details. Will it be possible for you to share the file with us? If yes, please add the file to cloud storage and share the link either here or you can send a private message to me by clicking on my name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines