• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open files. adobe XD 34.0.12

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear adobe comunity, since the update i am unable to open any file, without the application crashing or taking ages to load. Ulitmately it blocks the computer interely. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please share a few more details like:

1. The version of the Operating System.
  2. Is this happening with local files or cloud files?
  3. Are you getting any error while opening the file?
  4. In case if there is no error, please try re-installing the application and to investigate the issue, please collect and share system logs by following the steps shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

1- I am running on the latest version of Mac Catalina 10.15.7.

2- This happens to both local and cloud files.

3- No errors, just a never loading bar that never seems to come to an end.

4- Re installed all apps, even unistalled the software completely, no changes. 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same error, but some team members can open the files while some can't

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daria,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. If this is happening while co-editing a file, please ensure that all the team members are on the latest version of XD which is 34.0.12. as it's necessary for all the collaborators to have the latest version of XD. If XD is up to date, could you confirm if there is an error of it keeps loading and never opens?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not related to co-editing - I have the same problem while I never enabled co-editing for my files https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/adobe-xd-ram-issues-again/td-p/11531050?page=1 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the details. Could you please try the steps shared below:

1. Sign out of XD and Adobe CC Desktop app.
  2. Close CoreSync and all Adobe related processes from Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  3. Sign back in on the Adobe CC Desktop app and launch Adobe XD from there and check again if it works or not.

If this doesn't help, please share the system logs by following the steps shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh

Sadly it didn't help, this is as far as some files go. Sometimes it would be the case that one file would manage to go trough but once opened a second one... goes back to the starting point.

This is extremely painful, as there is no way around it, I can't downgrade my XD since the files once saved by a newer version can't be accessed anymore. This is costing us a lot of time.

Screenshot 2020-10-23 at 07.36.20.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response. Please update XD to the latest version which is 34.1.12.9 and check if you are able to open the file. In case if you are still unable to open the files, please collect and share system logs by following the steps shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines