Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe and others, 

Device - Macbook Pro 15 inch 2019 
Model - 2.3 GHz i9 version with Radeon Pro 560X
OS -  macOS Catalina 10.15

Adobe XD version -  28.8.12.1
Creative Cloud Sync -

I'm attaching a video to show what's happening. When I'm trying to rename any component I double click it and the screen flashes. However, it doesn't happen with all the components. Moreover, I tried renaming it using the right click > rename but no success. It enters in the rename mode flashes and gets back.

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Beginner , May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

I am not sure what's happening. I restarted my computer everything is working now. I'll still share the file for you all to check. I've removed my client's information for NDA reasons. Design Assets.xd 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Hi Paul,

Thanks for reaching out. Yes, you can rename the components by double-clicking on the components in the Asset panel. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions or issues in the future.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please confirm if this happens with a specific file or multiple files? Will it be possible for you to share the file with us so that we can test this on our end? If yes, please add the file in cloud storage and you can share the link either here or if you want to send privately you can click on my name and then send a message.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure what's happening. I restarted my computer everything is working now. I'll still share the file for you all to check. I've removed my client's information for NDA reasons. Design Assets.xd 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear it has been resolved! Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or issues in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2020-06-09 12_27_48-mytrayning ‎- Adobe XD.png

Hi. Tell me please, how to rename components in XD(windows)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2020-06-09 13_40_36-mytrayning ‎- Adobe XD.png2020-06-09 13_40_23-mytrayning ‎- Adobe XD.png

Found

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul,

Thanks for reaching out. Yes, you can rename the components by double-clicking on the components in the Asset panel. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions or issues in the future.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello This is Won.

I use window 10 hp computer, and I found out that I'm not able to rename my components in my assets panel. I tried to double click them or click on the right on my mouse. 

I've tried to turn off my computer and reboot it, but still unsolved. 

Has renaming function gone?

Can you help me please? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for shuch a nice information 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ploneerdjserato8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines