• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to rename the artboard

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many times I face this issue of not able to rename the artboard name, even in the layers panel

PFA screenshot

TOPICS
Known Issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sanjay,

Sorry to hear that,

Can you please attach a gif and steps telling how you are reaching to option to rename artbaord. 

Please let us know how many times you are facing this issue and it will be good to know what you was doing before. OS version.

Thanks,

Vertika Gupta

Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sanjay,

I would like to follow up on your issue. Would you mind confirming if you're still facing the issue or it has been resolved? Please let us know if you need further assistance from us.

We are here to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

The issue is not yet resolved, I'm facing these issues very randomly on daily basis, Adobe XD is not allowing me to edit any texts in the entire UI (including the right-side panel values like font size, line height, width, height, etc). I have to quit the Xd and restart the app to solve this

I'm using the latest windows version with latest XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sanjay,

I have seen multiple people reported the issue with text here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/unable-to-enter-text-in-adobe-xd-bug/td-p/10909422

It looks you're also facing the similar issues. If so, the team is investigating on the issue and trying their best to recognize the bug and find solution to it.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Facing the same issue while renaming the artboard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now, i can't rename artboard and layer with double click. 

XD version: 41.0.12

Mac OS Big sur version 11.4.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Would you mind sharing a small video of the workflow and what exactly is happening at your end? We'll test this on our end and try our best to help you with this.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rishabh, please check my video 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines