• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to scroll down in Xd presentation

May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi IM IN NEED OF HELP PLEASS HELP!

i use Xd to make a website. When i shared the link the first page good scroll down. The second one is stuck. Can't scroll down or anywhere. I think my Xd file is to big. I got 6 other pages linked to the page... Good this be it? how to solve it? anyone pleas help me i got exams comming up and i need to fix this before... 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lotte,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please confirm the version of Adobe XD? Also, will it be possible for you to share the link with us to test it? If yes, you can either share it here or you can send a private message to me by clicking on my name.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just checking that each artboard is extended as well and not just the first. Another quick test you can try is change the home page to another artboard and see if it scrolls. Last, try a different browser is another test you can try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi I am having same problem. Could you please guide me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reactions. I use  Xd 29.0.32

This is the link: https://xd.adobe.com/view/8a6e7cd8-dd78-4ed0-76a0-a3b26a7cd625-fc5f/?fullscreen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response Lotte. I tested the link and it is scrolling fine on my end. I tested this on Google Chrome and Edge. Could you please test it on a different browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines