Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to see cloud documents in Adobe XD

New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

I been forced by your policy to use the cloud documents in the last months. I spent every week a few hours in XD, but now suddenly all my documents are gone.

How can that be?

There is nothing in the trash bin etc.

Do you have any idea what to do?

{Renamed By MOD}

Best

TOPICS
Data loss , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble, we'll try our best to help you with it. I'd request if you can share a few more details like:

1. The version of Adobe XD.
  2. Please check if you can see your files here: https://assets.adobe.com/
  3. If you can see the file there, please try signing out of Adobe XD and Adobe Creative Cloud and end all the Adobe related processes from Activity monitor and then please sign back in on Adobe CC Desktop app and launch Adobe XD from there and check if you are able to see cloud files.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

my XD version is the following: 28.9.12.2  and  Creative Cloud-Synchronisation 4.3.42.4. However, I updated the version after I faced the problem, thus it was another version when the bug occured.
Is there a way to find out my previous version or do you have "logs"?

On 

https://assets.adobe.com/

there no files of me.

One file was named "hmv" for example...

Regards 
Mart

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the details. Do you have a personal account or an enterprise account from work, school, or college? The reason I am asking this as this may happen when you are signed in with a different email ID. The files get synchronized with the Adobe ID you are signed in with. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I using the common community account version. I also tried different emails, but the fact that I still could see the documents of last November/December inidicated that I am using the right ID. Those been the documents I created locally before the cloud document policy for community account was adopted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response. Could you please reconfirm whether the documents which are missing, are they local documents or cloud documents?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines