• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to see component backgrounds in preview in XD

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a dropdown component and when i preview it in a browser the background appears for a second and then disappears. This happens in full-screen view, when my browser window is full screen. When i make the browser window smaller the backgrounds show up, but the preview is scaled way down making it hard to present. Does this happen to anyone else? Googling isn't getting me far and I'm not sure how to fix this, but this is happening more and more frequently. Thanks!

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Hi Sylvia. It's a known bug with some browser / hardware combinations, happening at random. Some users only had it happen on one machine, while it was showing fine on another, same with different browser on the same machine. It has been reported pretty rarely, so I guess it hasn't been a priority for the team to investigate, and so far a particular cause hasn't been identified.

I personally haven't had it happen, even when users sent me links to prototypes that appear broken to them - on my ma

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sylvia. It's a known bug with some browser / hardware combinations, happening at random. Some users only had it happen on one machine, while it was showing fine on another, same with different browser on the same machine. It has been reported pretty rarely, so I guess it hasn't been a priority for the team to investigate, and so far a particular cause hasn't been identified.

I personally haven't had it happen, even when users sent me links to prototypes that appear broken to them - on my machine I've seen them just fine - no artifacts.

The "solution" for now is to view the prototype at anything other than 100%, so if you set it to 99% for example - it should be fine, with no noticeable difference, or you can try a different browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @sylviaf76956801,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to what our expert has suggested, we would like to investigate the issue so that we can try to identify the root cause of the issue. We would need a few more details like-

• Is it possible for you to record a video of your workflow so that we can try replicating it at our end?
  • Please share the XD file with me over a private message.
  • Are you on windows or mac?
  • Please share the prototype link.
  • Please share the XD and the OS version of your machine.

We will try our best to investigate.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines