• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to see saved cloud documents in Adobe XD.

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been working on my ipad with Adobe Mix and saving them to Adobe CC, I thought this was the cloud but appears it's been saving to 'My Library' I still thought this was the cloud as it sync's between devices... anyway...

I now want to use XD with those same files to do some prototyping, but XD says it needs them to be stored in the clould folder for me to be able to use them in XD.... I can't find an easy way to get the from Adobe CC Library to Adobe CC Cloud .... seems crazy I can't just drag them, I've downloaded CC on my desktop and tried on that, still no go, I've opened them in Adobe Mix and tried to save them to a different location but doesn't give me the option, always defaults to the My Library, which is in the cloud, but not it appears 🙂

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Some help please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm moving this question from Get Started to the XD forum.

Meanwhile, you should be able to drag assets from the Creative Cloud libraries panel into XD.   Mix I don't know.  I've never used it.

https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/how-to/add-assets-from-cc-library-to-xd.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. Would you mind checking this article:https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/help/cc-libraries-xd.html and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2019 Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid not, issue is in CC I can see my files, but I cannot see that in XD, and I can't drag or copy or move them, I' e created a quick loom so you can see what I can see - https://www.loom.com/share/bd77ca59e7a24b8f8611ccbd33336b4c

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone any ideas? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the video. Would you mind sharing the screenshot of the about XD page & Creative Cloud version?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure thing:

Screen Shot 2019-12-30 at 1.02.22 pm.pngScreen Shot 2019-12-30 at 1.01.52 pm.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika, I shared it below,any update please? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the additional information & sorry for the delayed response. Would you mind checking if you are able to see the files here:  https://assets.adobe.com/? & share the results with us.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I can see them under Libraries, see below image:

[image: image.png]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems I need to use the web interface for you to see the image, see attached now

Screen Shot 2020-01-03 at 3.56.49 pm.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update on my question, please? I sent what you asked for

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just about the worst support experience I've ever had, asked a lot of questions then disappeared and won't reply, not even to private messages....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mick, 

We are sorry for the delay in response. We have a latest version of XD (25.3) available, we would request you to please update XD. 

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. The screenshot that you have sent is for libraries folder, libraries only contains assets and images. You can go to Files>Cloud documents>and let us know if you are able to see the files. If yes, click on 3 dots on the file and you will get the option to download the file.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have downloaded all the files from the Libraries, and put them into my sync files folder on my computer, which now has them in the synced files online, but it appears XD only allows me to open documents that are in the Cloud documents folder, they are right next to each other but I cannot see how I get files into that folder so I can start linking the files using Prototype in XD.

ADobe Cloud.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines