• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unexpected textured background in XD shared link.

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I share a link for prototype and open it on the browser, Few backgrounds convert into the textured background for some odd reason.

Edit: I just realized when I switch to full-screen mode on the browser to view prototype, this bug appears with a textured background. 

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing the screenshot. Sorry to hear you're seeing some texture issues while previewing the link in browser.  We would like to know a few details to investigate the issue-

• Could you please check if any blend modes are applied to this file in XD? 
  • Have you tried to open the link in any other browser?
  • Please share the link with us so that we can test at our end.
  • Is it showing fine in desktop preview?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Harshika,

unfortunately I'm facing the same problem.

Two of my clients reported to me, that the background in the prototype is textured and almost transparent.

In the screenshot you can see the problem. The beige background scrolling over the picture should cover it completely. But instead it shows these weird squares and pixels and it is almost transparent.

Attached you find some screens, one from my client and a sequence how it should loook like captured from my screen.

Thanks in advance for your support.Adobe-XD_background-layer_problem.jpgBildschirmfoto-2020-06-18-um-13.24.07.jpgBildschirmfoto-2020-06-18-um-13.24.16.jpgBildschirmfoto-2020-06-18-um-13.24.27.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the screenshot. Would you mind checking if the blend modes are applied or not? If not, is it possible for you to share the file with me over a private message?

Note: Please share the url of this post for reference over a PM.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happens to me all the time on diffarent browsers, computers and accounts.
I've checked blend modes and tried a million options and tricks.
Really frustrating.

Noy5FC4_0-1625501088599.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Experiencing the exact same problem as well... almost a year later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem here also...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's a known rendering issue that happens on certain browsers and computer configurations, seemingly at random. I personally haven't seen it on my PCs, but users report it every now and then.

The current workaround is to display the prototype at any zoom level different than 100%.
For example 99% or 101% should be showing fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines