• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update 40.1.22.3 freezing issue

Participant ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since last update (40.1.22.3), Adobe XD is freezing when in Prototype mode. When I try to link one screen to another one, it freezes for about 3 seconds - kind of lag sensation. You think that nothing is happening, but in fact while it's freezed, everything you're doing is being recorded. So your job get a mess if you don't stop to move your mouse. And it's very frustrating, slowing down your produtivity.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please share a screenshot of the About XD info page along with the version of the operating system. We'll also need the system logs https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html 

Please add the logs to a shared location like Google Drive or DropBox and share the link through Dm by clicking on my name.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, I can't. Just please install Adobe XD and test it in your machine, please! Take a big project (500 screns +-) and test it. And you'll be able to reproduce this bug. It's very annoying, about more than 1 month! My project has lots of screens, but before that upadte it was working normal, without freezing in every action.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines