• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Urgent: XD failed to generate a link for sharing(error 44:116)

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to create a user testing prototype, but my XD sharing kept failing for no reason.

I have tested it with smaller files, it also showed the same error message. I also tried switching to another network, updating the XD, reverting XD to older versions, restarting it, logging out my account and re-logged in. They all failed. 

I also tried changing my proxy setting, adding the whitelist domain name to my network setting, still nothing worked for me. 

I'm using a personal(student) account, and all my cloud files seem working just fine. 

(ps. I also tried publishing online with Indesign, it also failed and shows error code 18). 

My OS version: Mac Catalina 10.15.5

天一宝16112243_1-1594309098130.png

天一宝16112243_0-1594309081462.png

TOPICS
How to , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. This error generally occurs when the app is unable to reach Adobe Servers and getting blocked. I'd recommend disabling Antivirus and please follow the steps below:

1. Sign out of Adobe XD and Adobe CC Desktop app.
  2. Close CoreSync and all Adobe related processes from activity monitor.
  3. Sign back in on Adobe CC Desktop app and launch XD from there and let us know if you are able to publish it or not.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh, 

Thanks for your reply. But Still did not work for me. 

Anything else I can try? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying. Could you please confirm if you are able to publish a link using other presets apart from user testing? Please try using development or design review and let us know if it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh, 

No unfortunately other assets also didn't work for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response. Could you please confirm if you are connected to a private network or managed network? I'd also request you to share your Adobe ID in the DM so that I can check your account details. I'd request you to send the Adobe ID in the DM and in the subject please add this discussion link in the subject.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines