• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

User Testing with XD

New Here ,
May 14, 2017 May 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just completed my prototype. Im ready for user testing. I used Adobe XD to build the prototype. I'm looking to reach over 1000 users. What online websites can I integrate my prototype with for user testing(preferably ones and gather useful data and heat maps)?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably know this already but this is the only way I know to share prototypes using Adobe XD. Learn how you can easily share your prototype with others by providing them a web link.

I am not aware of any application that supports your workflow. I am hoping that the experts here probably have a better idea than I do.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, it does exist.

See the link here:

Analytics for prototypes https://maze.design

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link that you suggested doesn't mention Adobe XD. Have you had a chance to test Adobe XD prototypes using this link?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ramceyp53613014​ and thanks for your link, but Maze still doesn't work with Adobe XD prototypes yet. Do you know of any other similar tool?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually, now it does support Adobe XD and there is a Maze integration for Adobe XD  (with an xd plugin).  Here is a tutorial to import an Adobe XD prototype in Maze.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines