• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Welcome to version 34.0.12 windows : Repeated crash, extreme slowness in opening files, system crash

Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since yesterday (upgrade to version 34.0.12), many of us have suffered repeated crashes, system slowdowns (Windows 10) and application instability which greatly disrupts our production. It's quite regrettable and I really hope that a corrective version will be proposed soon.

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please share a few more details like:

1. Is XD crashing while working on a specific file or multiple files?
  2. Does it crash while performing a specific task or it's crashing randomly? Is there any pattern for the crash?
  3. Please collect and share system logs: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

1. XD crashing while working on multiple files
  2. In most cases, it crashes when launching a file. There is no error message, the screen freezes and no more actions are possible. The memory seems to really saturate.

Regards,
Vincent

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, I have managed to open a file which i repeatedly had to force it to quit, changed an image, tried to save and it froze again. This is utterly fustrating, and the fact there is nothing that can be done is even more.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, since yesterday i can't work with Adobe XD. When i try to open files, the file opens then the software freezes then after a few seconds the computer freezes. I have to do a forced restart.
My company does not allow me to install the "cc tool collector". I don't have an error message or even a request to send a crash report

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm share my system logs !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @vmercier , 

Thanks for sharing the information. Could you please confirm with whom you have shared the logs? Please also share the screenshot of your about XD info page.

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've shared my logs too in DM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Igor,

I did received your logs and thanks for sharing the logs over a DM. I have replied to your DM to share your more info so that I can escalate it further.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Harshika,

There is a new update for XD 34.1.12, but seems all the same. All previous problems are still there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing the performance issue with XD. Would you mind sharing the logs and files with me over a private message so that I can escalate it further? The logs will help our team to investigate on the issue.

Note: Please add the url of the post over a PM for reference.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just installed the 34.112 version, this patch resolve my problems !

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines