• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is the limit for states in the component?

Explorer ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello
I have created a component with 17 states. After that I'm trying to update the public link and all the time I have this error: 

Something went wrong. Please create a new link.

Learn More  (Error 44:47)

Without this component, I can easily update the link. I even tried to save this single component in the file, but in vain.

Size of the file: 21.5mb (local)
MacOS Catalina: 10.15.6 (19G73)

Adobe XD: 30.3.12
Creative Cloud: 5.2.0.436

Do you have any limits on states?

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update:
I can easily update the link with 6 states of this component! What does it mean?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pavel,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. There is no such limit for the number of states on the component. Could you please try the suggestion shared here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-44-when-sharing-documents-in-xd/m-p/10635971/thread-id...

If it still doesn't work, will it be possible for you to share the file with 17 states on which you are unable to update the link? We will test that on our end. To share the file you can add it to shared storage and then share the link either here or you can send a DM to me by clicking on my name.

Note: While sending a DM, please add this discussion link.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have sent a DM with a file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the file Pavel, I am checking this with the Team and will update this discussion as soon as I hear from them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines