• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD becomes unresponsive after copy + paste within application

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the last update, I have had really bad issues with copy + paste within XD. It severely lags the application and the mouse input becomes sporadic, causing items to move around. This only occurs with copy and paste (both keyboard shortcuts and edit menu), not option + drag. 

I initially thought it was my system but this does not happen elsewhere (I have not had any issues with Figma) and I have tried reinstalling XD but that has not helped. It also happens on multiple files so I think this is a bug with the software. I am on an M1 machine (running through Rosetta 2) but I have not had issues before so I think there may be an issue with the current version.

Machine: MacBook Pro M1, 16GB

XD version: 36.2.32.5, Creative Cloud Sync 4.5.1.1

TOPICS
Crash on mac , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi James,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Will it be possible for you to share a small video of the workflow? We'll also need the system logs: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Please collect and share system logs by following the steps shared in the above article. You can add the log file to a shared location like Google Drive or DropBox and share the link through DM by clicking on my name.

Note: While sending the DM, please add this discussion link in the subject.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dmed you a few weeks ago and haven't heard back yet. If you have more information please could you let me know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in resolution. I did test this on my end and was unable to reproduce it. I'd recommend updating XD to the latest version and check if it still happening. If it still happening, please confirm if you are using an apple magic mouse?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines