• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD crashes a lot on zooming on version 42 on Windows

Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since two or three days, Adobe XD crashes quite a lot when zooming.

Version Adobe XD 42.0.22.11

It also crashes when having a new document - with a couple of pages without any content!

Also my colleague, who works on a different projectfile, experiences the same problem.

Any ideas on how to quickly fix that?

Can I downgrade to an older version (41.1.12)  - would my projectfile be compatible, that has been worked on in the newer version?

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please update Windows OS to the latest version, it has been observed that in most of the cases, updating to the latest version of OS is resolving this kind of issue, so please try that and in case if this doesn't help, please share the logs by following the steps here https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi defaultyfp6bk25mn6d,

Sorry for the trouble. In addition to what is suggested, I would like you to check a similar issue reported few days back here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/continuous-crash-on-zoom-action-with-adobe-xd/td-p/12176058 wherein clean installation for NVIDIA drivers and update XD to the new version helped the customer.

Could you please also try that and let us know if that helps?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

thank you, I will try that and let you know.

Regards

Andrea

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unfortunately it didtn work for me..

Windows 10, 64bit is up to date

Graphics Card Driver is up to date (Nvidia Quadro M1200 Notebook) (I reinstalled everything)

latest XD Version..

I also tried to get the logfile, though was wondering how to open that kind of file.. what do I need to install to be able to read/unpack the zxp file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

btw it's a  Dell Precision 5520 Notebook

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines