• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD exporting 1x at 50%. WHY?

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I'm exporing images in XD the web option gives me two options. One at 1x and one at 2x. But, when I choose 2x I don't get an image that is bigger. I get one that is half the size and one that is the same size. Why? How do I get the image to be bigger?

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

When exporting set:

• Export for: Web (so you get 1x and 2x)
  • Designed at: 1x

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD is primarily meant for you to design at 1x, and then export 1x (current size) and 2x (double the size). It sounds like you designed at 2x. What is your artboard size and what are you trying to design for (website, app, and what kind of screen size)?

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The designer is updating the agency's website and made the artboards at 1920px wide. It's the first time he is using the program. Mine as well. I'm just helping exporting the images and logos etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I found this article which might help you with your question: https://medium.com/thinking-design/protip-exporting-assets-in-adobe-xd-c586996de703

Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When exporting set:

• Export for: Web (so you get 1x and 2x)
  • Designed at: 1x

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines